Saturday, May 10, 2008

I know....I know (Christmas..2007)

Well it seems kind of weird to be posting a blog in May about Christmas the year before, but when so much is going on in your life....well, it just happens I guess. So here I sit on a Saturday morning while my boys (yes...boys...I'll explain that in a minute) are out together (I presume cooking something up for Mother's Day tomorrow) I thought I would sit down and re-start the whole blogging thing. We'll see how long it lasts this time.
So....Christmas 2007 was an interesting and memorable one. At this point I had met the most wonderful man in the world. His name is Ryan and we met on Match.com. We went out the first time in November and then had a second date on December 15th...where it all started. Ryan and I clicked almost immediately and soon were inseperable. On Christmas, since much of the family were in (Mom, Dad, and Grandma), we decided to have Ryan meet the family and James all at the same time. Now that I think back on that...he was quite the brave one to do that. I could tell he was nervous, but man was it love at first sight!!! James took to Ryan so easy and vice versa. Even though Ryan doesn't have any children, he was a complete natural.

To no surprise of mine, the family absolutely loved him as well. Over the next few days after Christmas he was invited to every family activity. He even played dominos with my competitive family and didn't go running for the hills. I knew immediately that he was a keeper!!!

Here are some pics from Christmas.
















1 comment:

Melissa Beth said...

No worries, blog when you can and don't fret when you can't! Luckily your absence from the blog shows that you have had a lot of excitement and fun in your life these past months! Love the pictures. Your "boys" are cuties... both of 'em!